Do you have experience with shipment scheduling? Harahan, LA based, air-conditioned, and state of the art manufacturing facility has openings for a Shipping Coordinator.
Pay: $14-$16 Depending on Experience
Hours: 7am-5:30pm Monday - Friday (Must be available to work weekends, holidays, and overtime)
Shipping Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Package completed orders for truck processing
- Weigh, label, and record order information in computer system
- Entering shipment data into carrier systems to create Bill of Lading’s
- Attaching appropriate documentation to each shipment
- Scheduling shipment carriers and loading trucks
- End of day system closeouts
- Weekly Pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
- Free Online Skill Building & Training
- Permanent Opportunity!
Apply today for immediate consideration for our Shipping Coordinator Opening!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!