Westaff is Seeking a Cable Helper for a National Cable and Antenna Manufacturer in Meriden!
Location: Meriden, CT
Pay Rate: $17-$23/hr based on experience
Cable Helpers are Responsible for:
- Processing cable raw materials through various cable production operations to create a cable finished good with the use of construction sheets, machine setup sheets, and other process procedures.
- Observing equipment and cable during operation to assure quality production in accordance with applicable specifications.
- Operating material handling equipment as necessary to move work in process, raw materials, load and unload payoff and/or take-ups
- Use of O.D. tape, micrometer, and vernier caliper to check material periodically during operation
- Detecting faulty operations of equipment and defective material and refer these and other undesirable situations to manager.
The Ideal Cable Helper Will Possess:
- 2 to 5 years industrial / construction equipment set-up and operation
- Shop mathematics together with the application and understanding of complicated specifications, tables, various types of precision measuring instruments
- Previous machine operation experience
Westaff Offers Benefits including:
- Weekly pay!
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Free Online Skill Courses
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!