Pay: $23-$27 plus shift differential
Hours: 2:30pm - 11pm | Monday - Friday (with possible OT)
To maintain the production equipment and building in good condition to ensure quality production with efficiency, safety, and good hygiene.
Maintenance Mechanic Job Details:
• To perform repair work on all plant equipment.
• To perform building repairs.
• To keep track and execute the preventive and predictive maintenance plan on all machinery.
• Support production auxiliary equipment.
• Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Make sure all tools and spare parts are stored away properly and properly identified.
• Make sure all lubricants and stored away properly and are properly identified.
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply