Immediate Electrician Position Open for a Manufacturing Company in Farmington!
Looking for an E-2 licensed Electrician with a minimum of 5 years of experience for a reputable company in Farmington, CT.
Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Electrician Responsibilities include:
- Receiving direction and instruction from the Supervisor for performing emergency and scheduled electrical repair, installation and machine assembly
- Performing work professionally and to NEC and OSHA requirements
- Servicing electronic equipment by inspecting, testing, and replacing faulty components, wiring, circuit boards, and related parts
Minimum Job Requirements of an Electrician are:
- Must possess an E2 State of Connecticut electrical license
- Minimum of 5 years experience at repairing industrial equipment and motor controls
- Experience in troubleshooting and programming PLC’s a plus
Westaff Benefits are Immediately available for all Electricians:
- Competitive, weekly pay!
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid time off
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!