Progressive Toolmaker Needed Immediately for a Stamping Manufacturer in Farmington!
Apply Today for Immediate consideration!
Location: Farmington, CT
Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Pay Rate: $27-$32/hr based on experience
Progressive Toolmakers are Responsible for:
- Follow process for documenting Tool History and Set-up information
- Fabricate tools, components fixtures and gauges as directed by area supervisor or technical lead
- Collaborate with New Tool Group on the introduction of new tools into production areas
- Assist in the Standardization of Tooling Component Inventory
- Meet quoted/job estimate for Service-Set-up and Production Rate on all tooling.
Progressive Toolmaker Job Requirements Include:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Set-up – Trouble shooting, Component Fabrication and Production of progressive, compound, four slide and secondary tooling.
- CT approved (apprenticeship completed) journeyperson
- Working knowledge of ISO quality standards
- Familiar with Medical and Aerospace working environments
- An understanding of Manufacturing Engineering - Quality Engineering - Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and its components
Westaff offers Immediate Benefits to all Toolmakers:
- Weekly Pay!
- Heath, dental, and vision insurance as well as a 401k
- Paid time off
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!