First shift Warehouse opportunity in Hartford, CT!
Westaff is currently seeking a warehouse associate to start in Hartford CT! Full Time, temp to hire opportunity, from Monday-Friday 7:00 AM-3:30 PM. This warehouse associate would be responsible for general labor, prepping, sorting, and powder coating.
Warehouse Associate Job Description:
- The Warehouse associate would be responsible for hanging objects such as medical equipment, automotive parts and equipment on a rotating rack
- The Warehouse associate would be responsible for preparing the objects to go into the powder coating machine and properly storing it afterwards
- This position would require the warehouse associate to stand/sit for up to eight hours. This will include repetitive standing, sitting, twisting, and turning.
- The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- The Warehouse associate will maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine needed supplies
- This associate will conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results. Documents actions by completing production and quality forms. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & retirement savings plan
- Free Online Skill Building Training Courses
- Permanent Opportunity!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!