Leading manufacturer in the air conditioning industry seeking for QA and Testing Technician!
Schedule: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm - Monday to Friday
Pay: $15 p/h
• 3-5 years of field commercial HVAC experience.
• Requires some knowledge of commercial HVAC included but not limited to air-cooled and water-cooled chillers.
• Understanding of the refrigeration cycle and all of its components.
• Ability to execute, follow and check outlined production steps and procedures.
• Communicate concerns clearly.
• Intermediate computer use, not limited to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and outlook.
• Ability to lift 50lbs.
• Ability to work in a manufacturing plant.
• Ability to work in varying temperatures atmosphere.
• Experience with 3 phase 460 volts.
• Ability to troubleshoot refrigeration, electrical and interpret wiring diagrams at a fast pace.
• Willingness to learn.
• Reliable transportation to and from work.
• Verifiable HVAC school completion.
• Prior manufacturing experience.
• Controls experience.
• QA experience.
• Leadership qualities.
• EPA Certification.