Maintenance Technicians needed in Shelton to start as soon as possible
Pay Rate: $19- $20 Based on Experience
Shift: 3pm – 11:30pm
Location: Shelton, CT
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety and productive maintenance systems and processes.
Essential Job Duties Include:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facility
- Other Duties
Minimum Requirements Include:
- High School Diploma (or GED) required, some vocational schooling preferred
- 2+ years of mechanical skills
- Welding with, ARC, MIG, and TIG experience preferred
- Weekly Pay, Including direct deposit
- Healthcare- including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Disability and life insurance plans
- Free online courses
- Opportunity for advancement
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!