Brake Operator needed in Shirley New York!
Pay Rate: $19-$21/hr Based on experience
Location: Shirley, NY
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Daily operations of the “Accupress” hydraulic/mechanical bending brake.
- Maintain departmental equipment as specified in the maintenance schedule.
- The ability to use measuring tools to verify first piece of every run.
- Request and pull material to set up work area in conformance with prevailing workmanship standard.
- Communicate with Area Lead Person daily on specific job requirements and unresolved issues.
- Create necessary fixtures to ensure repeatability and accuracy on all jobs assigned.
- Recommend improvements of department procedures to Area Lead Person.
- Inform programmer of any discrepancies within the program.
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements Include:
- Required with five (5) years similar experience.
- Must be familiar with hydraulic bending brakes, including the units CPU, and have ability to read blueprints, use basic measuring devices
Brake Operator Benefits Include:
- Weekly Pay, Including direct deposit
- Healthcare- including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Disability and life insurance plans
- Free online courses
- Opportunity for advancement
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!