Westaff is partnered with a leading agricultural manufacturing site to source the perfect Material Planning Manager in the Benson area.
Are you an experienced manufacturing purchasing or planning analyst? Do you seek new opportunity or industrial experience? Look no further!
Pay is dependent on experience, starting range $25-$28/hr
1st Shift hours 7am-5pm Monday through Friday
As a Material Planning Manager, you will be responsible for controlling and scheduling the flow of goods, information, and resources. Additional responsibilities include:
- Procurement of material and warehousing and distribution of raw materials, goods-in process, inventory management.
- Control the commercial impact of activities including receiving, dispatching, sourcing, and purchasing
- Analyze customer specifications, design changes, and data to plan and develop logistic program activities
- Develop and implement program activities, coordinate efforts of subcontractors, suppliers, production departments, and field service team
Are you qualified? Our ideal Planning Analyst will have:
- Bachelor's degree plus 2 or more years of manufacturing logistics and/or manufacturing planning experience OR Associate's degree plus 5 or more years of manufacturing logistics and/or manufacturing planning experience OR High School Diploma/GED plus 7 or more years of manufacturing logistics and/or manufacturing planning experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Lean Manufacturing/World Class Manufacturing knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
While employed with Westaff, our Material Planner will be eligible for immediate health benefits including life, dental, vision, 401k options as well as career advancement opportunities!
All members of the military including veterans encouraged to apply.
Apply today for immediate consideration