Job title: Quality Assurance Technician
WESTAFF IS LOOKING FOR A QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN IN THE CHELMSFORD, MA AREA FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE!
HOURS: 3rd Shift, Sunday-Thursday 11pm-7am
PAY RATE: $14-16/hour depending on experience
Quality Assurance Technician Job Responsibilities:
Perform the daily inspection activities to support the production operation. Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices established for WNA.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
• Routine daily inspections include checking Packaging, packaging specifications, scale counts, leak test, densities and Let Down Ratio’s, stemware/base fit, tray/lid fits, measuring trays, Print Room checks, Envision Room checks, Tableluxe Room checks, Reflections Room checks, Repack Areas, density tests in Reflections, seeking help from Packers and Molders on production issues. Obtaining full shot samples and statistical data from machinery.
• Routine documentation of essential daily Quality reviews:
Enter all densities for MPs, Reflections, Suter Spreaders, Trays, etc. into the appropriate computer program. Check and record weights of product in production and enter into the system. Document all Lid Fits, Scale Checks and Leakers into the appropriate forms. Notate on the Events Report the daily inspection findings of product in production. Write up QC Hold Tags as needed, documenting them in the log, and notify appropriate staff. Generate, log, and distribute DARs as needed after approval from the appropriate personnel has been obtained.
• Routine function of the QA Technician
• Effectively communicate with Foremen and Supervisors regarding quality issues.
• Document and disposition quality issues so as to insure problems are resolved.
• Record data in various files.
• View control charts and communicate information to molders and foremen
Benefits working for Westaff:
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR OUR QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN OPENING!
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to APPLY!