Westaff is seeking a 2nd shift Tractor Trailer Washer for a local Vermont company located in Central Vermont
This is a full-time, hourly position to work Sunday - Thursday from 4 pm – Midnight with the flexibility to work additional hours / overtime as needed. Individual will be responsible for cleaning and washing tractor trailer's to prepare for deliveries.
Rate of Pay: $15.50/hour, WEEKLY PAY!
- Attendance and punctuality are a must
- Ability to work independently and efficiently without direct supervision.
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Position involves running a pressure washer to clean tractors and trailers.
- Position requires frequent reaching and bending, and the ability to climb into trailers to clean them out.
- Individual must be able to stand for the entire shift.
- Selected candidate must pass chemical training.
- Must be reliable and a self-starter and take pride in the final product.
- Ability to move trailers or learn to move trailers is a definite plus, but we are willing train.
- Position requires a High School diploma or GED
Must be able to complete pre-hiring screenings
Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!
THE LOCATION: Located in less than 15 minutes from the downtown Barre, Vermont Westaff branch in Montpelier.