Don't miss out on this GREAT opportunity! Are you an experienced CNC Mill Operator? Would you like to work for an established manufacturer in Farmington CT?
Shift Time: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM (Monday-Friday)
Pay Rate: $22-$30/hr (Depends On Experience)
CNC Mill Operator Responsibilities:
- reading and interpreting blueprints and knowledge of GD&T
- programming based on print requirements (proper machine operations, g-code programming)
- setting up the CNC mill
- un 3, 4, and 5-axis CNC-Mill machines
- inspection of parts (first piece and in-process inspection)
- CNC Milling Machine: 3 years (Preferred)
- CNC Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and retirement savings plans
- Free online training and education classes!
- Permanent opportunity
Resumes required, Apply now!