Dont miss out on this great first shift opportunity! Westaff is seeking an experienced CNC Lathe Programmer for a Manufacturing company in Farmington, CT!
Shift Time: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM (Monday-Friday)
Pay Rate: $22-$30/hr (Depending On Experience)
CNC Lathe Programmer Requirements:
- Must completely understand how to write programs and setup CNC lathes.
- Must be proficient in blueprint reading and understand all aspects of “GD&T”.
- Must be capable of creating a “Tolerance Based” process to ensure programs produce a quality part with the first part.
- Must understand and apply all available inspection methods.
- Experience in SolidWorks and Esprit CAM software (PLUS)
- Relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- CNC Programming: 5 years - specifically lathe CNC
- Weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, Vision and Retirement savings plans
- Free online training and education classes!
- Permanent Opportunity
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply