Leading manufacturer in the air conditioning industry seeking for a Material Planner!
Direct Hire - Mon - Fri 8:00 am to 4:30 pm - $50K
- Review sales orders assigned and generate the work orders into the JDE system.
- To procure materials and meet the sales orders require date.
- Liaise with Purchasing, Store and Production department to ensure the materials are delivered on time.
- Establish the material status and provide the material order lead time to Master Scheduler as guidance.
- Attend the Material Status Meeting to report/review all material issues.
- Update the Master Production Schedule once reviewed material status.
- Review the Material Requirement & Forecast summary periodically which assigned by Manufacturing Support and Facilities Supervisor or Manufacturing Manager.
- Implementing and monitoring parts planning by Pull System processes.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- 2-3 years working experience, preferably in a manufacturing company with prior experience in Material Planning processes.
- To have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Words.
- Able to work independently with strong leadership skills.
- Candidates with sound technical knowledge on air conditioning equipment and processes will be given preference.
- Preferably candidates with experiences in ERP system, JD Edwards
- Possess associate qualification in any Engineering field or technical certificate with relevant working experience in Material Management or its equivalent.
- Individual with more than 5 years of working experience in the related field in the HVAC products will be considered.