2nd Shift Shipper Needed in Agawam, Massachusetts!
We are looking for dedicated workers, who enjoy working in a high-speed environment and will complete tasks for the selection and shipping of finished dairy products!
Hours: 1:30 pm to 10:30 pm 2nd Shift (Temporary)
Pay Rate: $23.13 an hour
- Load and unload trucks/trailers using a manual "two-wheeler" and also a variety of motorized equipment such as pushers, squeeze trucks, fork trucks, and pallet jacks
- Pushing/pulling of milk cases on metal-framed, rolling dollies in addition to using powered equipment
- Placing products on rolling, metal product delivery racks 5 1/2 feet high and moving the rack throughout the warehouse.
- Removing products from the floor conveyor system, then package and/or stage efficiently to maintain production flow requirements
- Support SQF by maintaining food safety and food quality through completing job tasks
- Maintaining the work area in a sanitary manner
- Warm and humid environment in the case room during the summer months
- Cold environment in the case room during winter months
- Fast-pace work
- Varying levels of occupational noise
- Standing: Long periods
- Bending: Frequently
- Climbing: frequently
- Lifting/Carrying: (50+ lbs) Frequently
- Pushing/Pulling: Frequently
- Weekly pay
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Free online training classes
Apply today to be a Shipper! Veterans are encouraged to apply.