Westaff is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic on 2nd shift for a Direct Hire in Celmsford, MA!
Pay: $16.25-25/hour depending on experience Westaff pays every Friday!
Shift: 2nd shift Mon-Fri 3-11pm
Work location: Chelmsford, MA
We are seeking a 2nd shift Maintenance Mechanics who can troubleshoot and provides repair and preventive maintenance for the injection molding machines and all support equipment.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- • Preform mold changes
- • Troubleshoot electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems and provide their repair.
- • Perform preventive maintenance on injection molding machinery and support equipment.
- • Overhaul injection machines and support equipment
- • Provide a clean and safe work area during and after repairs
- • Attend training as required.
- • Clean up work area before leaving for the day
- • Have a working knowledge of all support systems, chiller, compressors
- • Report any mold or machine deficiencies to management
- • To maintain and update daily all required documentation
- • Start and stop injection molding and support equipment
- • Overtime is required when scheduled
- • Conserve Maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- • Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- • Qualified candidates must have three to five years mechanical experience preferably in injection molding and on Husky machinery. Forklift, hand tools, torches and bench grinder experience.
- • Must have own tools
- • Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- • Must be able to perform physical task for extended periods including standing, walking, climbing, bending, pushing, pulling and twisting over surfaces.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!