Job Title: Machine Operator/Mixer
WESTAFF IS LOOKING FOR A 1st shift MACHINE OPERATOR/MIXER IN THE MANCHESTER NH AREA FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE!!
Hours: 6am-6pm Mon-Fri
MACHINE OPERATOR/MIXER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform duties in accordance with job training instructions, production order specifications (production card) and/or customer specifications. Core job function is material blending and loading.
- Perform necessary pre-operation and set-up activities to ensure proper equipment startup. These activities include staging material and verifying functionality of equipment prior to start-up.
- Monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production with minimal unplanned disruptions. This equipment includes, but not limited to loaders and pumps, grinders, blenders, auger feeders, drying hoppers, filters, etc.
- After the completion of a production order, Mixers are responsible for the timely and thorough cleaning of all the equipment for subsequent orders.
- Communication between mixing department and the Operator to ensure timely change-overs and minimization of waste.
- Record daily production quantities for material usage and waste.
- Entry level (Manufacture is a plus!)
Benefits working for Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building training
- Medical, Dental and Vision
Apply today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for this MACHINE OPERATOR/MIXER position!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!