Do you experience as Heat Treatment Machine Operator? Do you enjoy second shift? If so, then Westaff has a position available in Farmington NOW!
Heat Treatment Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Determine flame temperatures, current frequencies, heating cycles, and induction heating coils needed, based on degree of hardness required and properties of stock to be treated.
- Determine types and temperatures of baths and quenching media needed to attain specified part hardness, toughness, and ductility, using heat-treating charts and knowledge of methods, equipment, and metals.
- Set up and operate die-quenching machines to prevent parts from warping.
- Examine parts to ensure metal shades and colors conform to specifications, using knowledge of metal heat-treating.
- Adjust controls to maintain temperatures and heating times, using thermal instruments and charts, dials and gauges of furnaces, and color of stock in furnaces to make setting determinations.
Heat Treatment Machine Operator Requirements:
- High School graduate or demonstration of equivalent skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to understand written instructions.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- At least 1 year of experience with Heat Treatment Machine Operating
Heat Treatment Machine Operator Benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Permanent opportunity
- Health, dental, vision, and retirement saving plans
- Free Online Skill Building Training
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!