Local Grocer in Wallingford is seeking a reliable, hardworking candidate to work their produce department and train to become and Assistant Manager!
Do you have the leadership qualities and commitment to growth it takes to become an Assistant Manager?
Store is open M-F 7am-7:30pm *schedule subject to change*
Must be able to work 9am-5pm once per week
*SUNDAYS ARE A MUST*
Pay: $16-$20/hr depending on experience
Produce Department Duties:
- Understanding of good/rotten foods
- Clearing shelves of any expired or old product
- Stocking shelves in an appealing manner
- Showcases sale and new items correctly
- Keeps walkways and isles clear of any blocks
- Documents inventory and keeps updates records
Assistant Manager Job Duties
- Confirms schedule with department employees
- Tracks attendance
- Logs and tracks inventory
- Completes orders as needed for department
- Trains new employees
- Practices great customer service
- Checks all shelves and products to ensure proper displays
Requirements of Assistant Manager Trainee
- Previous management experience a plus
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK SUNDAYS
- Previous stocking experience
- Previous produce department experience
- Previous grocery experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and customers
- Ability to put customer service first
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
This position offers growth and the ability to be hired on!
Westaff offers FREE online classes, competitive benefits, and weekly pay
Apply today for immediate consideration!