Local Government in Miami seeking Bilingual Office Clerks!
Pay Rate: $13.00 per hour / Schedule: M-F 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM / Long term job
- Greet applicants and the public at the front desk.
- Answer general questions regarding the housing assistance application process, the wait list and status of wait list for applicants.
- Direct scheduled applicants to the correct next steps/area.
- Guide applicants responding to a housing offer to appropriate personnel.
- Cover incoming phone calls.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish and/or Creole)
- 2 Years Advanced Clerical experience
- Customer Service experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working with the public