Don't miss this amazing opportunity- Florence Crittenton is hiring a Residential Program Manager to join their dynamic team!
APPLY ONLINE at https://www.florencecrittenton.org/employment-application/
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm- requires flexibility
Pay: $15-$20/hour DOE
The Residential Program Manager is responsible to ensure all the Residential Programs of Florence Crittenton Home and Services (FCHS) are managed effectively and to maintain the organizational Mission, Vision, and Philosophy of Care.
Ensuring programs are adequately staffed and that the staff has the training, materials, tools, and support to effectively carry out their job duties.
Ensure that all licensing and contract requirements are always met, and work with the Administrative staff to ensure the program expenditures remain within the program budget.
Work with the Lead Clinical Supervisor to ensure the program is running effectively, therapeutically, and in accordance to state licensure guidelines.
Responsible for the planning, facilitation, the carryout of new residential staff orientation, and ongoing training for staff in keeping with licensing requirements, program needs, and the needs of the staff.
Responsible for facilitating groups and other activities as needed with the Residential clients. The Program Manager is under the supervision of the Director of Programs & Strategic Growth.
- The Program Manager will spend 10-15 hours of their time each week on the floor observing, working with, and supporting staff;
- While the typical schedule of the Program Manager is usually Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, there will be times where flexibility is required. There will be the expectation that at least 4 hours per month are scheduled in the building during evenings and weekends, these will not include any emergency situations;
- Examples include: Supporting staff directly on weekend shifts and swing shifts who need help orienting to the program and modeling expectations and interventions with clients, answering calls from program staff after hours regarding staff issues or questions they may have;
- The Program Manager may need to work alternate shifts and/or during the weekends at times in order to provide Direct Care services, staff support, or other services for a variety of reasons.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing with individuals and in groups;
- Ability to adequately supervise Direct Care Staff with varying levels of experience;
- Ability to diffuse conflict among staff members with a thoughtful, supportive approach;
- Possess strong documentation skills;
- Use a trauma-informed approach to meet staff and client needs;
- Use a positive and productive team approach;
- Use strengths-based approach to client behaviors;
- Possess strong attention to detail;
- Possess project management experience;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to interact and support young parents through group learning and individual support;
- Show excellent leadership skills;
- Ability to exercise initiative;
- Possess strong problem solving skills;
- Must be a team player;
- Possess knowledge and skilled application of word processing and advanced computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited University or College in Human Services and a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with youth in a residential setting is preferred; OR
- Experience and education equivalent to a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years’ experience working with youth in a residential setting is required;
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory and managerial experience is required;
- Additional training in Early Childhood and/or Parenting is preferred.
- Highly competitive wages, DOE;
- Professional development and paid training;
- Health insurance with Employer contribution (currently valued at over $4,800 per year);
- Dental and Vision insurance;
- Free Basic Life insurance and affordable options to purchase additional coverage;
- Retirement plan with Employer Match up to 3%;
- Vacation and Sick Time;
- Paid Holidays, including a Floating Holiday;
- Family-friendly work environment;
- The satisfaction that the work you do has a positive impact in the lives of young families.