Don't miss out on the incredible opportunity!! Now hiring a Registured Nurse for an OB/GYN office in Helena, MT!!
Term: Permanent Position!!
Schedule: Full Time and Part Time Openings, hours between 8am and 5:30pm
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- This is a fast paced, high energy and family-oriented clinic.
- We are looking for an efficient, positive, hardworking and fun professional team player who desires to be part of our leadership team.
- Excellent pay and benefits!!
Don't miss this AMAZING opportunity- Apply TODAY!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply