Location: Fitchburg, MA
Schedule: Monday - Friday | 9am - 5pm
- Provides personalized customer service of the highest level by effectively answering telephone calls and handling requests for transportation services and assistance.
- Utilizes Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Schedules, changes/cancels and confirms transportation arrangements.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Dispatches transportation assignments and maintains continual interaction with vendors.
- Perform clerical duties which including but are not limited to faxing, copying, emailing, filling.
- Experience: At least 1 year of call center experience.
- Customer service skills.
Benefits working for Westaff:
- Free online courses. Discounted online accredited
- High School diploma program.
- Uncapped Referral bonus.