Westaff is hiring Inbound Customer Care Sales Associates for a company located in Lafayette, La. The primary job duty of the associate will be to: greet customers via phone, email, web or chat, accurately enter order, offer substitutions, solutions, cross-selling, upselling, handling customer inquiries, and updating customer profiles in Salesforce (CRM). Associate must be positive and outgoing individual who is looking to build a career in a fast paced and exciting environment.
MUST HAVE 1-3 YEARS CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE!
- Support and provide superior service via phone, email, web, chat, and faxes.
- Seek to capture customer information and record into customer relationship management system.
- Proficient in order entry skills, recording customer information, and placing orders for our customer base.
- Offer suggestions and solutions for out of stock items as well as cross sell and upsell.
- May provide technical assistance to the customers, or route the call to the appropriate dept.
- Verify customer account, nature of account, buyer, location, method of shipment and product ordered.
- Provide solutions and have the capability to problem solve on demand.
- Participate in required trainings.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions, communicate effectively utilizing telephone, email, or one on one conversation.
- Ability to effectively manage customer interactions by demonstrating active listening, empathy, patience, and instilling the belief that customers are the most important matter at hand.
- Ability to catch on quickly and retain information for order processing and customer fulfillment.
- Computer keyboarding, navigation of web-based applications, and basic math skills.
- Must be able to follow instruction both verbal and written, in English.
- Must be able to maintain composure and handle high stress situations
- Phone and email etiquette.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous sales experience is preferred but not required.