Military and Veteran Welcome
Hours: 2:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Work on the production floor performing all production activities, including coating parts, inspection, packing and associated warehouse duties. As you produce / coat parts on the shop floor you will also develop skills and knowledge within the entire production department.
• Learn the generic shop floor procedures and operations.
• Gain a good understanding of coating requirements and how to best achieve the customers requirements.
• Production output, to coat parts accurately to specification; ensuring targets are achieved as laid out in the company KPI’s.
• Learn the production housekeeping requirements and ensure that these requirements are adhered to at all times.
• To complete in an accurate and timely manner any paperwork as instructed by the company.
• To ensure that all work completed is in adherence with the company’s quality standards and procedures.