Forgers/Machine Operators needed in Plantsville to start ASAP
Shift : Must be able to train on 1st shift for the first month (7am- 3:15pm) then either move to 2nd (3pm-11:15pm) or 3rd shift (11pm-7:15am). Must be able to work overtime as needed and weekends when needed.
Pay Range $12/hr Based on Experience.
Machine Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Set-up, maintain, and operate presses. Along with heating and trimming equipment.
- Work individually to heat, spray, forge and trim parts. May also work as part of a crew.
- Handle large tools and tooling with assistance
- Must have working knowledge of various hand tools: Wrenches, sockets, etc..
- Monitor temperature, pressure and other gauges
- Performs preventative maintenance checks on press and die sets
- Maintain logs, inspection sheets, and other paperwork as required
Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to handle exposure to all temperature changes, high noise levels, and safely working around moving equipment.
- Required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, and kneel.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 75 pounds consistently
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
**Westaff offers weekly pay, health benefits and free online skill building classes!**
Apply today for immediate consideration!