This company has been in business for 36 years, and that means they know how to meet and exceed expectations. They are proud to carry an unparalleled selection of products available for purchase by our customers!
The company is looking for a qualified, and professional RV Technician to add to their team!
- Position available is Full-Time/Regular and Non-Exempt
- Saturdays and evening maybe required
- Salary: Starting at $30,000 with potential to grow. As you earn advancement and addition of performance the position can pay over $55,000.
- Start Date: End of January 2020
- Must be able to pass background check
- Positions require valid driver’s license and good driving record. DOT physical, cleared to tow up to 18,000#s
- Must have own tools as list on company required tool list (will review during application process).
- Frequently exposed to outdoor weather conditions, mechanical parts & fumes
- Some lifting up to 50-95 lbs
- Experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in transporting recreational vehicles helpful
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Keeps track of parts and materials used in repair or replacement activities
- Keeps supervisor apprised of work progress and ensures that the final work product is inspected by supervisor or designee
- Basic mathematical ability
- Demonstrates operation of newly installed equipment
- Monitors operation of newly installed equipment
- Maintains a safe work area for customers and coworkers
- Understanding and interpretation of electrical diagrams and basic construction drawings
- Plans sequence of functions necessary for repair or replacement activities
Right in Plattsburgh, New York this company is in a great location for all!
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY?
- $30,000 annual salary with opportunities to make $55,000
- Growing, Strong Company.
- Team Environment.