Inventory Control Coordinator needed in Hamden!
Apply now for immediate consideration!
1st Shift: 7am-4pm Monday through Friday
Inventory Control Job Duties:
- Routine sales & risk assessments
- Ensure adequate inventory levels at all inventory locations
- Conduct physical inventory counts
- Coordinate quarterly/yearly stock rotations
- Manage special inventory requests
- Researching & resolving inventory issues and implementing corrective action plans
- Develop and train on inventory management practices
- Source, meet, and propose logistical companies to maximize inbound/outbound shipments.
Inventory Control Coordinator Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- 2 years experience managing inventory in manufacturing/distribution facilities
- Background in warehouse management, quality control, and cycle counting procedures
- Strong computer and software skills
- Knowledge of industry standards pertaining to inventory control
Westaff benefits include:
- Weekly pay
- FREE online classes
- Competitive benefits
- Immediate responses