Micro Injection Molding Machine Operator
Our client, a micro-electronic inductor manufacturer, is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our production team. This individual will be responsible for the setup and operation of micro injection molding equipment. This position is first shift. GREAT temp to perm opportunity!!!
• Candidate must possess fine motor skill, good hand eye coordination and the ability to work under a microscope.
• Ability to follow both written and verbal work instructions.
• Ability to work with tweezers and other small hand tools.
• Good communication skills and be a team player.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Previous micro-electronics or small parts manufacturing experience is a plus.
• Previous injection molding experience is a plus.
• English is required.
Shift: 1st shift 7-330pm
Payrate: $15/hour Westaff pays every Friday!
Work location: Tyngsboro MA