Are you an experienced Nurse Practitioner looking for a new career? This job is for you!
Check out this great new career opportunity working with the Native population in Butte!
Title: Nurse Practitioner
Pay: $88,400-$108,160 DOE
- To develop and implement services for health programs
- To identify and case manage Native American clients in need of diabetes and health services
- Toprovideclientaccesstohealthservicesutilizingnetworkagreementswith health providers through referral letters and authorized forms
- To serve on boards and committees related to program services
- Tocompliesinformationforthetimelycompletionandsubmissionofallrequired program narrative and statistical reports on a monthly,quarterly and annual basis
- To provide health education and awareness through workshops,newsletter, brochures, video, etc...
- 2 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in health and/or Human Services related field.
- Master degree Nurse Practitioner
- Current Nurse Practitioner License.
How to Apply: Please send cover letter, resume, copy of tribal enrollment or decendency form, copy, and copy of background check to Dan Gardipee, Interim Executive Director of the North American Indian Alliance, 55 E. Galena, Butte, MT, 59701. Any question please contact Dan Gardipee at (406) 782-0461