Now hiring an Administrative Assistant to assist the office team!
Admin Assistant Job Duties include:
- Establishes and maintains office records, filing system, and inventory.
- Orders office supplies and outreach materials.
- Collects and processes employee mileage reports, time sheets, and leave requests.
- Assists the Regional Manager in complying with the client's standards, policies, and procedures.
- Assists outreach staff, as needed.
- Assists with the education and enrollment of Medicaid recipients.
- Assists the Regional Manager with outreach presentation schedules and the scheduling of Outreach Counselors.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent certification; some college education preferred.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software, ability to quickly learn additional software packages
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
Why do you want to work here?
- Weekly Pay $13.00 per hour
- Monday - Friday 1st shift
- Access to free online skill building courses
- Located in Topeka, KS