Looking to be a Sheet Metal Fabricator? Hiring employees interested in an entry level permanent career for a local company in Williston.
**Overtime hours available, and at 40 hours a week it has a minimum salary of $550+**
Duration: Temp to Hire
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Manufacturing large varieties of different components
- Work with hands and strong desire to produce high quality products
- Work with Shears, Breaks, Spot Welders, Rollers, Punchers, and Other similar sheet metal fabrication tools
Applicants must be able to provide basic tools including: Tape Measure, Hammer, Small Clamps, Scribe, and must be willing to upgrade/add tools as the job may require.
- Metal fabrication experience is a plus (not required)
- Experience with tools, attention to detail, and an understanding of measurements a must
- Comfortable with taking direction and flexible with changing priorities
- A willingness to learn manufacturing techniques & procedures
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours a day
- The ability to lift over 30 lbs.
- Reliable individuals with good attitudes
- Solid work history combined with two positive references