Westaff is hiring for a Calibration Technician for an Aerospace manufacturing company in Windsor
First shift hours are: 6:30 AM -3:00 PM.
Calibration Technician Responsibilities:
- Calibrates, certifies and repairs mechanical instruments to established standards.
- Certifies all measuring instruments, maintains records on such instruments utilizing PC and Calibration Management programs, to assure required periodic re-certification.
- Calibration of hand tools, calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Uniformity surveys of furnaces, pressure gauges, temperature gauges, transfer standards or masters, dial indicators, NDT equipment, furnace support instruments.
** Westaff offers health insurance, weekly pay, and the opportunity to enroll in free online skill building classes **
Calibration Technician Requirements:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret blueprints/customer specifications and/or work in-process documents.
- Ability to use and understand various hand measurement tools.
- Knowledge of basic electronics.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years basic inspection, calibration and troubleshooting experience