Now Hiring! SMR Operator
Responsible for the operation of Sheet Metal Routers for aluminum sheet metal parts per Customer’s Engineering drawing.
• Perform fast start Sheet Metal Router safety procedures
• Load machines with work pieces
• Confirm material specifications as given on traveler
• Validate profile and pilot holes are cut out to Customer drawings
• Verify accuracy of job and workmanship when performing jobs
• Maintain specifications by observing operations; sharpening and replacing worn tools, troubleshooting processes and detecting malfunctions
• Adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes
• Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for all new and different requests
• Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Meet production goals in terms of cycle time, quantity, and quality
• Miscellaneous tasks as assigned
Click to Apply!
• Minimum two years’ experience operating an SMR, preferably Multicam, in an aerospace setting.
• Ability to read blueprints and decipher drawings.
• Ability to lift at least 25 lbs.
• Familiar with safety standards and PPE utilized in a manufacturing setting
• Must have reliable transportation
• Ability to read, write and understand English
• Proficient in blue print reading
• Knowledge of hand tools and precision measuring tools, such as calipers, with the ability to calibrate new tools.
• Ability to stay on task with minimal supervision
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Detail oriented