Westaff is hiring for a Clinical Research Assistant for a medical research company near the Miami International Airport.
Salary is $12-14(maybe $16)depending on experience.
Mon - Fri
9:00 am - 5:30 pm or 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (depending on preference or demand), there may be overtime on occasion.
May need to come to come in early.
- Familiarity and command of general aspects of the protocol and the Informed Consent Form (ICF).
- Participates in the informed consent process, detailing the patient and enrolling patients on protocol.
- Collects and monitors the collection and processing of patient samples, in accordance with the protocol.
- Checks to ensure accuracy of the data consistent with the study protocol.
- Performs diagnostic evaluations such as ECGs.Participates in the completion of source documentation.
- Participates in required training and education programs for each trial, and for continued education.
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality according to HIPPA regulations and applicable law.
- Previous experience working with Medical Records, preferably in a research environment required.
- Prior experience in a clinical environment is required.
- Bilingual - English & Spanish is a must.
- Some traveling is required for this position, so a reliable means of transportation is necessary.
- Associates degree in a clinical or scientific related discipline desired.