Westaff has an immediate opening for a CNC Machinist at a preferred employer in beautiful Littleton, NH! Sent us your resumes today!
Job Description: Westaff is seeking a qualified candidate to assist in the production of machine parts by successfully carrying out activities such as programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine. This position requires record keeping, maintenance, reading blueprints, engineering plans, and interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T) and other duties as assigned.
- Schedule: 2nd Shift | Mon – Fri, 3:00pm – 11:00pm
- Rate of Pay: $16.46/hr
Job Requirements: The CNC Machinist must be able to do the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to operate and program CNC Machines
- Maintenance of equipment and operation systems
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards
- Must be able to stand for an 8hr shift
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to push/pull, bend, stoop, reach, kneel