Manufacturer of foods is hiring a Sanitation Lead for their 2nd shift.
Shift: Mon-Fri from 4PM-11:30PM
Pay: Open - depending on Experience
Seeking a Sanitation Lead to verify the quality of cleaning practices after production is complete. Company manufacturers foods, candidate should have GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) experience, Chemical Control knowledge.
- Verifies daily safety inspection checklist is accurate.
- Enforces effective sanitation Standard Operating Procedures and training processes.
- Ensures schedules and procedure documents and records remain current and accurate.
- Develops department schedule and ensures that there is proper coverage to meet daily production schedules.
- Ensures walk through inspection findings are resolved and/or completed.
- Oversee shut down procedures.
- Responsible for the Chemical Control Program
- Responsible for ensuring the production room is in compliance with sanitation standards at all times.
- Update Master Cleaning Schedule, as needed.
- 3+ years experience working in Sanitation or Cleaning of Food Industry - GMP knowledge/Chemical Control/SOP.
- Bilingual - In English & Spanish.
- Experience leading a small team of janitorial, custodial or sanitation workers.
- Capable of working independently, with initiative, self-directed.