Westaff is hiring 1st shift Assembler candidates to work in a reputable, fast-growing metals manufacturer in Farmington. Entry level assembler candidates should possess a positive attitude, strong work ethic and desire to learn new skills. All employees are eligible for free enrollment in our online classes offered to actively working Westaff associates, designed to further your career advancement opportunities.
Assembler Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials.
- Assembles components by examining connections for accurate fit.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications.
- Assembly candidates should possess strong communication skills to speak with lead/supervisor in the situation an error or question arises.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following instructions and calling for repairs as needed.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with policies and procedures.
- Documents daily activity through production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort
Assembler First shift hours are 7am-4:30PM Monday-Friday
- Must have your own transportation
- Must have at least 1 year of experience working as an assembler or within a manufacturing environment
- Must be available to lift at least 25-50lbs
- Able to pass all pre-screening requirements
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment