Westaff is hiring for several CNC Machinist opportunities in St. Louis!
Position requires education, and/or experience setting up and operation various types of CNC machinery. Positions have opportunity to go to hire for the right candidate, and will range in pay between $16-18 an hour.
- Openness to operating all different CNC machining equipment, including lathes, mills, and cylindrical grinders
- Inspecting product using 1 inch micrometer to very tight tolerances
- Working off of detailed mechanical blue prints
- Assemble finished product using hand and power tools with strong attention to detail
- Experience operating CNC machines including but not limited to mills, lathes, and grinders
- Set up and tooling changes preferred
- Strong math and blueprint reading ablility
- Comfortable using/reading 1-inch manual micrometers
- Departments require all employees to rotate from 1st to 2nd shift periodically, 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM / 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM are standard hours to expect, flexibility on overtime is key to this company. 2nd shift when required does pay 75 cent differential
- Candidates looking for straight 2nd shifts are welcome to apply as well
Qualified and interested candidates apply now!