Westaff is currently hiring for a 2nd shift CNC Operator position in the Eureka, MO! The shift is 2:00pm – 10:30pm and paying a minimum of $15/hour, based on experience.
- Running CNC drill presses, lathes and mills, machining.
- Brazing and automatic welding.
- Will read technical drawings and detailed mechanical blueprints.
- Detailed inspection using micrometers, calipers and other gauges.
- Must have previous experience operating CNC machines.
- If no CNC experience, strong machining ability needed.
- Ability to grow career with free advanced courses with Better Worklife Academy at Westaff.
- Military Veterans welcome!
- Potential for overtime
- Referral bonuses!
- Potential for long term work
Apply today for immediate consideration! Military veterans strongly encouraged!