Brake Press Operator Needed Immediately for South Side Indianapolis Shop
Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Military and Veteran Welcome
- NO MANDATORY WEEKENDS
- Advancement Opportunities
- Free college courses
- Affordable health coverage
Press Operator Position Overview:
Perform simple setups and operate hydraulic and or mechanical presses to form, trim, punch, shape, notch, draw, or crimp various sheet metal alloys by performing the following duties.
Essential Job Functions
- Must have the ability to read basic blueprints.
- Must be proficient with the use of measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, protractor’s, height gauges, pin gauges and radius gauges.
- Visually inspects surface area of formed parts for excessive draw marks, split-outs, overlap or obvious flaws or non-conformance.
- Cleans and lubricates machines. Removes scrap materials to proper locations after they are accounted for in computer system
- Basic knowledge of shop math is required.
- Must be able to read and understand shop routers and operation sheets.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be able to follow instructions and complete work with little or no supervision
- Must follow all safety rules wearing eye glasses, safety shoes, gloves and face shield when required.
APPLY NOW for Immediate Consideration!