Quality Assurance Technician
First shift position open for a Quality Assurance assistant for a local Food processing facility.
- performing and documenting all QC related activities for food manufacturing in a USDA monitored facility.
- Responsible for the cooling of products and moving the product on racks to various cooling stages.
- Must be able to work in hot and cold environments.
- Hours for this position vary due to production schedule.
- Accuracy, organization skills and dependability a must!
- Some heavy lifting required. Experience with USDA, HACCP, SSOP’S and SQF preferred.