Great opportunity to join a growing medication distribution company. You will learn to calibrate their machines taking large quantities of medications and repackaging them into single packets. This is a temp to perm opportunity after 5 months.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Receive orders and move to the proper locations. 1.1. Inspect and verify deliveries from distributors and common carriers.
- Put away components after receipt
- Observe Orders Ready to Ship and print necessary Packing lists
- Post and Pick completed orders
- Assure orders are packaged and handled correctly.
- Process order through shipping software 6.1. UPS WorldShip or FedEx Manager
- Stage processed orders for daily pickup
- Interact with drivers
- Keep storage area neat, clean and free of debris
- Act as a backup to the specific functions within the Inventory Department
- Interact with Customer Service
- Maintains proper stock of shipping supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- PH Lift up to 100 pounds Standing(assisted lift), stooping, bending,
- Prior Warehouse related experiences
- Effective communication Team player Fast Paced
- Shift: 10-630pm Monday through Friday
- Payrate: $12.00 per hour
- Work location: Woburn