Location: Leominster, MA
Schedule: 12 hr night shift | 7pm - 7:30am | Sunday-Tuesday 12 hr & Wednesday 6 hr shift OR Wednesday 6 hr & Thursday-Saturday 12 hr shift
General Role and Responsibilities
- Insure verbal communication with relief person.
- Clean vibra feeders when needed.
- Assist roll man in last drop or clean out strip.
- Check formulation for correct rubber and/or Elvaloy and to cut and weigh that ingredient to the correct weight.
- Set up rubber conveyor and set up black chip machine when needed.
- Look over the formulation and compare the ingredients on the formula to those staged and record any substitutions on the formula that is to be used, if any.
- Use the correct ingredients and to weigh them correctly