Westaff is looking for a individual who could perform electro-chemical brush plating of customer-owned and sample parts for production, OEM, repair or refurbishment.
First Shift 7am-3:30pm
Essential Job Duties includes:
- Performs plating work utilizing appropriate equipment and solutions as defined by the company's Process.
- Adheres to all specifications as detailed on customer purchase orders. Assists
- Contract Mfg Manager in preparing accurate costs for the Quoting process.
- Works with Inside Sales to help resolve customer technical questions.
- Designs and makes tooling and fixtures to facilitate efficient and effective plating.
- Maintains equipment in working order, identifies items needing maintenance and repair.
- Maintains work area to assure safe and clean work environment.
- Follows all company policies, department procedures and job-specific work instructions.
- Establishes and maintains positive and professional customer relations when interacting with customer representatives.
- Travels as required to meet customer delivery expectations.