Westaff is looking for a Field Service Technician for a company located in Hamden.
1st shift position
Temp to Hire
Field Service Technician Job Description
Troubleshoot equipment problems and start up new systems. Repairs and maintains all makes and models of fluid handling systems.
- Work with Senior Technicians and with new customers on use and maintenance of their systems at the start up assemble, modify, commission, and provide training for customers on water systems
- Provide the customer with on-site support
- Complete all paperwork accurately
- Support all in house repairs and the shop
- Perform calibrations, pump installations, pump repairs, and troubleshooting of equipment
- Verify travel arrangements with manager
- Ensure work quoted on service ticket is the work actually being performed on site.
- Comply with all safety training
- Must be able to drive and travel at least 90% of the time.
- Must be able to bend, reach and walk
- Must be able to carry equipment to and from job site
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Monday- Friday, 1st shift
- $18-22/hr DOE
Westaff offers health insurance to all employees, as well as, free online classes to all those currently accruing hours on Westaff's payroll!!!