Branch No: 67423-7609
352 S West Street
Wichita, KS 67213
Phone: (316) 263-2291
Base Pay: 21.00 per HOUR
Growing agricultural manufacturer growing in Hesston, KS! Now hiring immediately for 2nd and 3rd shift Machinists! The Machinist is responsib...
Growing agricultural manufacturer growing in Hesston, KS!
Now hiring immediately for 2nd and 3rd shift Machinists!
The Machinist is responsible for calculating dimensions and using tools (lathes, milling machines, shapers, and grinders and CNC equipment) to create parts. Study sample parts, blueprints, and engineering documents to determine methods and sequences of operations to fabricate parts. Measure, examine, and test completed units as well!
Apply today to be considered for this Machinist opportunity.
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Westaff is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Located in HESSTON,KS Human Resource Technician I . REPORTING AND SUPERVISOR FUNCTION: Reports to Manager, Employee Relations II. BASIC FUNCTIONS O...
Located in HESSTON,KS
Human Resource Technician I
. REPORTING AND SUPERVISOR FUNCTION: Reports to Manager, Employee Relations
II. BASIC FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION: The incumbent of this position is responsible to maintain the personnel/payroll records. Assist in recruitment, new hire training and perform daily administration duties in the HR department.
III. DUTIES: 1. Responsible for records maintenance 2. Assists in preparation and training new hires 3. Processes all written and verbal employment verifications 4. Process improvement notices 5. Distribution of printouts, reports and incoming faxes 6. Switchboard duties 7. Maintains FMLA records and distributes FMLA paperwork 8. Prepare weekly Hesston Staffing Report 9. Special assignments as needed 10. Maintain ISO records including training skills 11. Maintain HR personnel/payroll systems 12. Processes all new hire, terminations, raises, and reclassifications 13. Order retirement awards 14. Filing 15. Sort all incoming and outgoing mail dailyApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00-$18.00
Westaff is looking for an experienced Contract Admin. for a local Aircraft Company This position is temp to hire $15-$18 Hourly , 8-5pm Mon-Fri Res...
Westaff is looking for an experienced Contract Admin. for a local Aircraft Company
This position is temp to hire $15-$18 Hourly , 8-5pm Mon-Fri
• Responsible for the receipt, verification and release of purchase orders / contracts from the customer.
• Ensure that those customer orders are released into the B&B Airparts ERP system for production to process.
• Upon customer or management request, providing status of any/all customer orders that have been received by B&B Airparts.
• Perform open order reports to ensure accuracy of B&B Airparts ERP system and customer orders.
• Run weekly reports to ensure delivery performance and meet B&B Airparts weekly shipment revenue goals.
• To execute customer change activity: must work with other B&B teammates to ensure schedule, pricing and engineering change activity can be performed in a manner acceptable to all parties.
• Miscellaneous tasks as assigned.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 17.25 per HOUR
As the Manufacturing Assembler you will assemble purchased and fabricated parts, weldments, and sub-assemblies to produce a wide variety of attachm...
As the Manufacturing Assembler you will assemble purchased and fabricated parts, weldments, and sub-assemblies to produce a wide variety of attachments and non-hydrostatic operated basic units to prescribed specification.
• Perform tasks required to position, install, attach, and apply parts per general procedures and to specified quality requirements.
• Complete tasks by following work instructions, process sheets, check sheets, photos, and carrying out assignments given by Supervisor in an efficient manner
• Perform minor rework as required to detail parts and components to permit proper assembly. Make adjustments or alignments to components involving cleaning, drilling, tapping, filling, etc.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 21.00 per HOUR
Welder operator to assist in the safe production of high quality skid steer weldments. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Included list, additi...
Welder operator to assist in the safe production of high quality skid steer weldments. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Included list, additional duties may be assigned as needs arise.
• Comply with all safety regulations and wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the job.
• Read, learn, understand, interpret work instructions, and other written or verbal instructions to complete the assembly of parts or components according to established quality guidelines and standards.
• Advanced knowledge of Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) process, including spray and pulse weld transfer.
• Must be able to perform and pass welder certification test upon hiring.
• Problem-solve and trouble-shoot issues with welding machines with little to no assistance from Lead or Supervisor.
• Understand basic weld defects and welding specifications to insure the utmost weld quality.
• Able to weld in the flat, horizontal and vertical position.
• Safely position and secure work pieces into welding fixtures using hoist and cranes.
• Operate a variety of grinders and power tools while using the proper techniques learned in training.
• Properly inspect critical parts prior to using them for production.
• Continually keep work area organized and clean following all World Class Manufacturing standards.
• Function as a team member to resolve production-related issues.
• Able to continually lift 50lbs throughout the shift.
• Basic computer skills to enter data and or suggestions for improvements.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.75 per HOUR
1st shift Painter/Touch-up PainterPay rate: $16.75/hour6:30AM - 5PM Monday through Thursday OT as neededPainter or touch up paintingIt’s a bi...
1st shift Painter/Touch-up Painter
Pay rate: $16.75/hour
6:30AM - 5PM Monday through Thursday OT as needed
Painter or touch up painting
It’s a bit different that the paint positions we usually ask for. An individual in this position is required to inspect the entire machine for any paint defects, such as scratches, runs, solvent pop, light paint, etc., and touch them up with various methods and techniques.
Special instructions: candidates will have to undergo respirator training, they would be required to trim/shave facial hair for the fit test.