WESTAFF is actively recruiting for Customer Service Rep. in a Warehouse/Distribution Center setting in the Durham, NC area
$16-$18.00 per hour depending on experience.
Day Shift Monday - Friday 7:30AM-4PM
Administrative Assistant (but not limited to):
- Warehouse/Distribution Center knowledge
- Process orders for material or merchandise received by mail, fax, email, EDI or telephone.
- Supports the warehouse
- Examine records of bills, computer printouts, bills or lading and related documents.
- Investigate overdue and damaged shipments or shortages in shipments for customers and common carriers.
- Works with the warehouse WMS system (Warehouse Management System)
- Works with truckers
- Works with deliveries to the warehouse
- Processes orders for material or merchandise
- Receive fax, mail e-mail, EDI or telephone inquiries from customers.
- Compiles, sorts and verifies accuracy of data to be entered
- Experience with SAP or any warehouse management system required
- Warehouse experience a must
- Inbound & outbound transactions, such as paperwork, and driver transactions
- Knowledge of windows-based order entry system
- Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- OT and Weekends may be required
- Ability to establish priorities and multitask
- Analyzes complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated depts. for investigation, update customers on a timely basis.
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of Windows-based order entry systems.
- Experience with SAP or any Warehouse Management System
- 2-5 years Customer Service experience in a warehouse type setting.
- One-week paid vacation per year
- Paid time off
- Permanent Opportunity
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply
PLEASE INCLUDE UPDATE RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION