Branch No: 67918-6106
639 Research Parkway
Meriden, CT 06450
Phone: (203) 235-5100
A food manufacturing company is looking for a part time product demonstrator.
This position involves inserting coil windings into stators, rotors and armatures.
First shift 7:30 am- 3:30pm.
Full time, temporary (long term)
1st shift, Monday through Friday, with required OT possible on the weekends.
Looking for someone with maintenance skills and experience, to do primarily building maintenance, minor repairs, and other projects as needed.
This person will be using hand tools, power tools, doing basic welding, and minor electrical work and various projects, including but not limited to: moving furniture and other company items, assembling and welding racks, putting wheels on conveyors, cleaning the building, minor electrical projects, installation of counters, painting, etc.
Must have forklift certification hanging a lot of things in the building, trying to make it better, so BASIC electrical preferred as well, and the welding is more like spot welding type work, when putting racks together, or doing minor repairs.
.Apply Now More Info
Food production facility in Middletown is looking for multiple line workers in a refrigerated environment.
Food Production Line Worker Job Functions:
Apply Now More Info
Temporary Administrative Assistant
West Haven, CT
Full time hours, M-F
Approximate length of assignment: 4 months
This position is in the Human Resources Department
The job duties include a variety of day to day office and clerical responsibilities.
Administrative Support of business activities
Use of Word, Excel, Outlook.
Proof reading of documents
Typing / data entry
Answering phones with excellent etiquetteApply Now More Info
Four Slide Set up person
Full Time position
$20-$30/hr depending on experience
Set up tools in four slide metal stamping machines.
Maintain set up sheets.
Inspect set up parts to meet the customer requirements.
Must have minimum 5+ years setting up fourslide machines.
Neilson Fourslide machines.Apply Now More Info
Full time, Permanent position
Summary/Objective: Implement robust quality systems throughout the organization including the assistance in an offsite facility implementation. Setup and monitor QMS project milestones to ensure timelines are met
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Do you have these skills and experiences: electrical, read from blueprints and schematics, preventive maintenance, equipment trouble shooting, lock out tag out, work safely and conscientiously, fork lift experience, knowledge of relays, motors and PLC units, plumbing and drains, carpentry?.......then read on.
This is a 2nd shift position, initially starting at 12pm - 8:30pm. Hours dictated by business needs.
POSITION SUMMARY Repair, maintain and setup food production machines. Analyze root cause of defect, dismantle, repair, reassemble using hand tools and power tools. Work in a clean food environment. Requires proactive, innovative and analytical individual who can perform in a fast-paced, work environment. Basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics, welding, machining, and ability to read and interpret written instructions and blueprints is necessary.
· Maintain, setup, program, test, operate and troubleshoot all equipment to endure production goals are met
· Perform machine setup, troubleshooting, and repairs to machinery and facilities
· Perform preventive maintenance of equipment but not limited to: mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines
· Perform more advanced mechanical repairs such as replacing bearings, worn gears, gear boxes, chains, etc.
· Communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal, communicate equipment issues with management and be able to work effectively with interdepartmental groups
· Document all repairs by maintaining maintenance logs
· Identity parts needed for repairs, complete requisition to place order, follow up with parts delivery and install new parts
· Ability to utilize equipment schematics and assembly plans to effectively troubleshoot electromechanically problems
· Able to perform more complicated electrical/electronic repairs, requiring the use of test equipment
· Operate hand, power and bench tools, use proper safe machine shop practices
· Implementation of new production/automation equipment
· Responsible for working safely and maintain a clean working environment
· Comply with OSHA Safety and Health regulations, and all company, USDA, FDA regulations for food plants. This requires the understanding of HACCP and SSOP plans and the ability to comply with these regulations
Knowledge of lock out tag out (LOTO) OSHA safety requirements · Perform all tasks in a safe manner.
Report all safety hazards to management so that corrective action can be taken immediately.
· Good attendance and reporting to work on-time is required to do this job satisfactorily.
· This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties upon request of the employee's supervisor or other managers
Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper
Temp to perm, full time
Small Meriden, CT company looking for someone to do Administrative and Bookkeeping work.
Bookkeeping tasks including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, reconciliation of accounts
Provide customer service to clients
Create work orders
Use of Word, Excel, and ADP for payroll
Pay is $17-$20/hour based on experienece.
Apply Now More Info
A manufacturing company in Farmington is looking for 3 Quality Control Technicians.
1st shift: 7am-3:30pm
Quality Control Technician Job Duties:
Manufacturing company in Plantsville is looking for a Continuous Improvement Associate.
Hours: 1st shift 8am-5pm
Continuous Improvement Job Duties:
Apply Now More Info
Temp to perm
Scanning and renaming documents
Creating and maintaining Excel Spreadsheets
Drafting corresponding using Word and Outlook
Any other clerical tasks as needed, for example: mailing, copy projects, filing, faxing, etc.Apply Now More Info
Immediate Openings for Assembly Positions. 1st and 2nd shift positions.
Assembler responsibilities include:
Apply Now More Info
Immediate Hire -Westaff is looking for 1st (6am-2:30 p.m.) and 2nd (2:30 p.m.- 11pm.) shift assemblers for medical manufacturing Co. located in Wallingford, CT. This position is long term temp with potential to be hired. Company manufactures medical first aid pieces for military and first responders.
Assembler Job Duties:
Customer Service Representative
Meriden, CT - Full time, temp to perm
Customer service support in a Manufacturing environment.
Maintain customer profiles
Order confirmation management
Assist sales managers with bids and proposals
Customer complaint processing
Manage orders to completion
Outbound calling to new and exiting customers
Field inbound sales calls
Develop strong ERP skills through daily use and continuous training
Support CRM System
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Regular attendance to training sessions
Assist customer with product decisions.Apply Now More Info